What we do for sellers
Selling a house can be an overwhelming task. Our goal is to get you the best value and make the process a great experience.
- We help you to establish goals and priorities.
- We research, prepare and present a Comparable Market Analysis to inform you about the current market and show how your home compares in the marketplace. This will allow us to properly establish the listing price and sales strategy that communicates what makes your property special to realize its maximum potential.
- We’ll suggest and implement improvements, if desired. We can help with de-cluttering, arranging an estate sale, staging, moving, etc. We do all that it takes to package and present your property to realize its maximum potential and stand out in the marketplace, as well as make your move and transition as easy as possible.
- We’ll establish a timeline, strategy, and schedule to get to market.
- We’ll create and implement an integrated print, electronic and online marketing campaign that presents your property at its best, which includes professional architectural photography, a dedicated property website, drone photography and video, when applicable. Our extensive public relations and marketing network generates an abundance of market coverage in a wide variety of regional and international design, real estate and business print and online media. Your property will be included in online real estate sites, social media channels, print publications, direct mail, email marketing, and events, when applicable. We will advertise in and out of region, and even internationally, if applicable. We bring 30 years experience in the design and marketing industry, and our materials are of the highest quality.
- When it comes to negotiating, your best interest is always at the core of our actions to ensure we get the best value and highest price the market will bear. We navigate the process, helping you to understand contracts, contingencies, disclosures, inspections, and multiple offers. We navigate you through all the details of the very complicated process. We will handle all of the negotiations and paperwork, and do all it takes to make the deal go through to ensure you get the best value and that the process is a pleasant experience.
Intelligent Pricing + Timing
Pricing a home for sale is as much art as science, and it is our goal and our expertise to get you the best price for your home. We’ll strategize to create a plan that ensures you do indeed get the best price and best value.
Home values can be impacted by a wide range of reasons but the two largest are location and condition. Generally, fair market value can be determined by comparables – comparing your home to other similar homes that have sold or are currently for sale in the same area. We can’t change the location of a home, but we can offer suggestions on how to spruce up your home to enhance the condition of the property to impact its value.
It’s important to price the home intelligently, believing we can come down later is a serious mistake. Your best chance of selling your home is in the first two weeks of marketing, while your home is fresh and exciting to buyers and to their agents. Overpricing slows down the process, minimizes excitement about a property, and prevents buyers who are might be interested in your home from ever seeing it. Most buyers shop by price range, and look for the best value in that range.
With our comprehensive and integrated marketing materials and skills, our broad press outreach, our eye for design, professional photography, a dedicated property website, placement on the Multiple Listing Service, distribution across the Internet, open houses, broker’s caravan, ads, email blasts, a sign in the yard, etc., your home will reach a multitude of potential buyers. You will get the greatest flurry of attention and interest in the first two weeks. If a home doesn’t get many showings or offers in those first two weeks, it’s probably overpriced, and it’s not comparing well to the competition. You don’t want to end up in that position, so pricing intelligently and positioning your home correctly in the marketplace from the start is of utmost importance.
Contact us to give you ideas on how to get the best price for your home. It’s our expertise. We love doing it and we are good at it!