What we do for sellers
Selling a house can be an overwhelming task. Our goal is to get you the best value and make the process a great experience.
- We help you to establish goals and priorities that will get you the best price for your home.
- We research, prepare and present a Comparable Market Analysis to inform you about the current market and show how your home compares in the marketplace. This will allow us to properly establish the listing price and sales strategy that communicates what makes your property special to realize its maximum potential.
- We’ll suggest and implement improvements to make your home look its best to ensure you get top dollar quickly. We offer full service turn key Presale Home Preparation Concierge Services for no cash out of pocket. Services include anything and everything from a mini remodel to a major renovation. We manage everything from de-cluttering, arranging an estate sale, packing, painting, landscaping, staging, roof repairs, etc.– whatever is necessary. Let us do the work and take the stress off you. See more on Concierge Services below.
- We’ll establish a timeline, strategy, and schedule to get to market.
- We’ll create and implement an integrated print, electronic and online marketing campaign that presents your property at its best, which might include professional architectural photography, a dedicated property website, drone photography and video. Our extensive public relations and marketing network generates a huge net of market coverage in a wide variety of regional and international design, real estate and business print and online media, so your property has maximum exposure to all potential buyers. Your property will be included in online real estate sites, social media channels, print publications, direct mail, email marketing, and events. We will advertise in and out of region, and even internationally, when applicable. We bring 30 years experience in the design and marketing industry, and our materials are of the highest quality.
- When it comes to negotiating, your best interest is always at the core of our actions to ensure we get the best value and highest price the market will bear. We navigate the process, helping you to understand contracts, contingencies, disclosures, inspections, and multiple offers. We navigate you through all the details of the very complicated process. We will handle all of the negotiations and paperwork, and do all it takes to make the deal go through to ensure you get the best value and that the process is a pleasant experience.
With years of design and renovation experience and architectural knowledge, we offer full service Consultation and Concierge Services to our clients that include anything and everything from a light remodel to a major renovation. DPP Curate can even help with the financing.
- Remodel/Restoration Consultation
- Historical Research
- Estate Sale Coordination
- Bathroom + Kitchen Remodeling
- New Flooring
- Hauling/Trash Removal
- Deep Cleaning
- Organizing, Packing and Moving Services
- Whatever you need to make your home looking its best for sale
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
- Payment is due by you, the seller, either after the close of escrow, or up to one year after the project is completed, whichever comes first, with no interest.
- There is no dollar limit or restriction on scope.
- The owner must have sufficient equity in the home for the proceeds to cover the cost of services rendered at closing.
- We offer full-service project management. However, if you would prefer to self-manage, that is also an option.
- These services are available for homes at all price points. We will consider together what scope of services will yield the greatest market return.
- We can work with your vendors or provide our resources.